Hearing Aid Styles
No two people are alike and neither are their hearing losses and lifestyle needs. To accommodate a wide variety of needs and lifestyles, we proudly offer an array of affordable hearing aid options to meet every budget, cosmetic and hearing loss need.
Our certified hearing aid specialists use a personalized approach in recommending hearing aid options to best meet every patient’s preferences. Below you will learn about the many different hearing aid technology features offered as well as our friendly purchase financing options.
Small, discreet and quick to fit. Perfect for many first-time wearers. This model consists of three parts: the housing which sits behind the ear, a thin wire connecting the housing to the receiver and the custom mold or dome which goes directly into the ear.
Cosmetically appealing, highly robust, moisture coated and tamper resistance. Perfect for users who want a flexible and durable hearing aid. Can fit most hearing losses from mild to severe. This model consists of three parts: the housing which sits behind the ear, a tube connecting the housing to the receiver and a custom mold or dome which goes directly into the ear.
- True “fit and forget” solution
- Discreet and cosmetically appealing
- Offers wind noise management
- Can blend color with natural skin tone
- These devices slightly larger than CICs
- Binaural phone solutions and volume adjustments
- Push buttons and wireless technology allows you to connect to the world around you